1 kg of potatoes
1 bunch of spring onions
1.5 tbsp tomato puree
1 tbsp butter
1. Peel the potatoes and cook until it's soft, for about 20 minutes.
2. Lightly crush the potato with a fork.
3. Rinse and chop the onion nicely.
4. Heat oil and butter in a frying pan and add tomato puree. Add the green onions after one minute and fry for half a minute.
5. Remove the frying pan from the stove and mix down the mashed potatoes
6. Taste with salt and cayenne pepper.
Become a member
Get the latest news right in your inbox. We never spam!